Sunday, February 21, 2016

#Sketchy Sunday: Random Portraiture

I've been sick, so instead of painting this week, I've been working on doing some sketching and pencil drawings to improve my portraiture. It's much easier to sketch from the comfort of my couch.

These are a few things I've been working on over the last week.

This is just a dude I drew. I need work on doing masculine features (also, eye-spacing). He puts me in mind of Homer Simpson.

A photo posted by andie (@lilmscreant) on


A Jessica Williams that doesn't really look much like Jessica Williams, but I still thought it was nice picture.

A photo posted by andie (@lilmscreant) on

When I was looking up reference pictures of Jessica Williams, Google suggested Jessica Walter. So I ran with it. This is the one I am most proud of at this time.



  And this is the one I am most sentimentally attached to (but am also very proud of): Mr. Stompin' Tom Connors.



And lastly, because yesterday would have been his 49th birthday, I did an okay-but-not-awesome Kurt Cobain:



1 comment:

  1. stomping tom definitely has the most depth and truest life like look! amazing

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your feedback. Constructive criticism is always welcome.